Finding a franchise can be difficult. As a business owner, you want to make sure that your investment is profitable and you have the right training to ensure success.
In addition, as more people work from home or on their own through an online business, many people are looking for information about owning a franchise. In fact as of today ” Franchising U ” has over 8,000 members and growing every day.
There is a lot of information to consider when choosing a franchise, one factor that is often overlooked is the SEO impact of your website domain name and page titles. However, it can be one of the most important factors in determining success or failure for your franchise.
Think of Franchise SEO like real estate terminology, location, location, location.
- Being very descriptive of the services offered by your franchise is a good place to start. Having clear, concise, and informative titles will ensure that people are not confused about what you offer. This will also increase trust between your website visitors and your franchise. If they know exactly what they will get when visiting your site, then it makes them more likely to turn into a customer.
- The search engines love authority and link juice is the currency Google uses to exchange traffic between websites. Make sure that you have an outbound link from your website or page back to a trusted website, preferably one with some kind of authority status in your niche market. This will transfer those valuable links through your franchise website and increase your domain’s authority.
- By having a consistent Title structure, it ensures that if someone searches for you; your site will come up at the top of the search engines and gain traffic. Consistent titles show the search engine bots that your content is important and trusted in your market niche. If they see a variety of titles for multiple pages you are sending the search engines mixed messages.
- On your website, make sure that you have a call to action on every page of your site. Make sure that this is something tangible and easy to do on each page or post of your site. You will improve conversions by increasing the number of people who complete offers while on your website.
- Make sure that you monitor and track the metrics related to Franchise SEO for your site and pages on a daily basis. There are tools like Google Analytics that can help you do this for free without any hassle. By measuring traffic, backlinks, and other relevant information; you will know what is working and what is not automatically.
- Make sure that you have a social media presence and connect with others in your niche market. This is important because it will help increase traffic to your site by building connections and relationships, which in turn leads to more traffic, backlinks, and higher search engine rankings.
If you are going to be a successful franchise, you want to take the time to do it right and it will be great to work with experts like Milwaukee SEO. This is not something that can be done quickly without much thought or effort. You should start off by thinking about what you will call your franchise and where it fits into your market niche.